Rhino Linings of Naples
3384 Mercantile Avenue
Naples, FL 34104
With more than four million customers and 600 applicators nationwide, it’s no wonder Rhino Linings® is the nation’s #1 bed liner brand.
Yes! your Bed Liner Is Protected Nationwide!
The Nationwide Limited Lifetime Bed Liner Warranty program reinforces Rhino Linings Corporation’s reputation for producing quality products used by millions of people all over the world.
- Since the company’s inception in 1988, the mission of Rhino Linings Corporation (“Rhino”) has been to develop top-quality proprietary, high performance polymers based on polyurethane, polyurea and epoxy formulations. Rhino Linings takes pride in developing protective coatings products that time and again dominate the spray on lining market for industrial, commercial and retail applications. As a result of this success, Rhino Linings has formed several strategic business units including, Rhino Linings Vehicle Protection, Rhino Linings Industrial, Rhino Linings Military, Rhino Linings Epoxy and Rhino Linings Concrete Solutions.
- As the brand name leader in spray-on truck bed liners, consumers have come to know and trust Rhino Linings protective coating quality, strength and durability. Due to Rhino’s Linings strong brand presence and expansion of company divisions, the company has continued to experience solid growth with each passing year.
Rhino Linings provides the highest level of corrosion, impact and abrasion resistance for your truck bed, truck grille guards, bumpers and truck rocker panels. Farmers, contractors, outdoorsmen and YOU count on Rhino Linings® products
- The Rhino Linings network consists of more than 2,000 applicators and contractors in more than 80 countries around the world. With top-performing polymer formulations, state-of the art application equipment and the quality hallmark of ISO 9001:2008 registration, Rhino Linings will continue to set the standard in the protective coatings industry.
- Rhino Linings offers World-Class Protection™ and continues to contribute substantial investments in distribution centers throughout North America, South America, Europe, Southeast Asia and the South Pacific. With these distribution centers, Rhino Linings is able to provide a stream-lined inventory model and prompt shipments to all locations across the globe, regardless of quantities required. Clients enjoy confidence in uninterrupted material supply.
- Today, a growing number of domestic and international Rhino Linings applicators offer Rhino’s specialized formulations, comprehensive system packages, practical experience and professional support…all elements necessary to create mutually-successful long-term business relationships. Visit the Rhino Linings Global Directory to find your Rhino Linings corporate headquarters.
- Nothing Beats a Real Rhino®
Why RHINO LININGS® protective coating?
- Rhino Linings protective coating is the spray-on truck bed liner brand most asked for by name! We offer the widest selection of professionally installed spray-on truck bed liner products, including HardLine®, TuffGrip®, Rhino Linings Extreme™, Rhino Linings Hybrid™ and SolarMax® coatings, which offers outstanding UV protection and color that’s built right into the chemistry unlike other leading brands.
- We develop and control the manufacturing process of our own materials, guaranteeing consistent and durable protection with the highest quality. Plus, we offer a Nationwide Limited Lifetime Warranty that’s valid at more than 850 Rhino Linings retail lLinings retail locations
- A professionally installed Rhino Linings® spray-on truck bed liner application typically takes about 3 hours. Check with your local retail applicator, but you can normally drop it off in the morning and pick up later that same afternoon.
- Rhino Linings® spray on lining products are specifically engineered not to warp, crack, peel or split due to weather or other environmental factors. Our spray-on liners are engineered to withstand the severe cold of Alaska to the intense heat of Arizona, (temperatures between -40 degrees F and 190 degrees F). Unlike plastic drop-in liners or other spray-on liners, Rhino Linings products are formulated to withstand heavy-duty use while offering superior abrasion and corrosion resist formulated to withstand heavy-duty use while offering superior abrasion and corrosion resistance.
- Rhino Linings truck bed liner products have no VOCs (no possible health hazards) or CFCs (which can damage the ozone layer).
- Rhino Linings products can be applied to virtually any properly prepared surface for durable and long-lasting protection. Grille guards and bumpers, rocker panels, fender flares, floor wells, boat decks and boat hulls are just some examples. Rhino Linings products can also be used on trailers, ATVs, tractors, watercraft and anything else that will benefit from outstanding protection and corrosion resistance.
- the best way to position undercoating with Rhino Linings products is to have it done during a “frame off” restoration. This would be siimilar to powder coating, where each piece is indvidually removed, coated and then reassembled. This approach ensures that there is a consistent coating without missed areas or incomplete coverage.